Sunday, July 21, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to our new little corner of the web. For the past year, I have been trying to keep up with posting all of the exciting things that happen here at Casa de Fe on our family blog, Life with these Kids.

Most of the time, I have felt overwhelmed!

There is just so much to share. I haven't been able to find a rhythm that I enjoyed and felt worked for me. So, I have decided to start this second blog for the sole purpose of sharing about the children and staff at Casa de Fe.

The plan is pretty straight-forward, and I think it will help us all feel better connected. I plan to have three days a week with regular posts.

Meet the Staff Mondays--I'll introduce a staff member and help you get to know them a little better.

Wednesday's Child--Like many television stations do in the U.S., I will feature a different child each week and give you the opportunity to become his/her sponsor.

Fundraising Friday--Casa de Fe relies solely on donations. The foundation receives NO government funding. Each Friday, I will introduce a fundraising idea that will hopefully encourage and motivate our readers to get out and raise some funds for the daily expenses of caring for 70+ children.

If I am able, I hope to throw in updates about other things going on at CdF as well--construction, school programs, new kids, adoptions and anything else noteworthy. If you'd like to read about what our family is doing, check out Life with these Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment